• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dedicated Server

ragavbpl

I want a free dedicated server for my site.....
min space required:-500MB
and will do what ever you want i.e. ads, banners, posts, etc...........

Bandwidth :- highest possible
Cpanel features :- atleast 5 each
and what ever u would like to offer but should be free and should not require any type of credit card to validate or any such thing....

Thnx in advanced and please its urgent do it fast............

I think you just mean you want a free cPanel shared account. Not a dedicated server.

As Dynash said, you need a shared hosting account.

If you want it fast as you said, check out http://post2host.org/index.php?pid=1

If you do it within 1 hour of this post, the account will be setup within the hour :D

I think you just mean you want a free cPanel shared account. Not a dedicated server.

May be i was not able to xplain you all correctly.....
Firstly can you explain me what is the difference b/w a Shared hosting and dedicated server hosting....

and secondly I wanted a hosting which has its unique IP adress and i suppose it is only allowed in VPS or dedicated server if i am not wrong......
And when somebody searches for my host with a site such as who-hosts.com he will get a unique IP which points to my site instead of a Host's website..

I just want a vps or a dedi server for free wid ny specs n i m ready to place ads etc. Etc.
Can i hav 1 pls

You can have a shared hosting plan and you can get a dedicated ip address provided by a hosting company.

Most free hosting companies do not support dedicated ip addresses.

Back