• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zune HD

It needs an internet browser. If they can add a mobile version of IE, or similar, I wouldn't mind buying one.

meh zune is just a cheap ipod IMO

Why cant we all just get a cheap mp3 player and get it over with? I use a $40 mp3 player more than my $300 iPod anyway....

Then again now I have an iPhone so I cant really talk crap about the zune with out getting flamed.

My mistake, I skimmed the article and all I read for WiFi was the streaming music. If the price is right, these will surely beat out the iPod Touches.

My mistake, I skimmed the article and all I read for WiFi was the streaming music. If the price is right, these will surely beat out the iPod Touches.

No they won't. The world is built around iPods these days, you can't just totally take over the market like that.

But I have a Zune and I love it, so I'm probably going to go nuts and buy one of these when they come out.

BTW, the Zune Phone IS coming, it's a matter of when, not if

I'm not impressed with Apple. In my opinion, they simply screwed over the customers who were loyal to them and first bought the iPod Touch - then released one with speakers that was even cheaper ($399 for 16 GB, went to $299). I'm not quite sure the Zune phone will be coming... Microsoft already announced Windows Mobile 6.5 will be coming out, but on their own phones? In any event, I still prefer my WM-based phone over the iPhone any day. Also, I'm pretty sure Steve Balmer has said before he thinks software is their best bet for the phone industry.

I'm not impressed with Apple. In my opinion, they simply screwed over the customers who were loyal to them and first bought the iPod Touch - then released one with speakers that was even cheaper ($399 for 16 GB, went to $299).

Same thing happened with the iPhone however the cause behind that [IMO] is the original hype allowed them to mark the prices up that and the fact that when it first came out [tho not that long ago] the price for the memory chips was more expensive. Thus the cost of manufacturing the device when they 2nd generation came out.

However thinking back the same thing always happens. Think about it...I paid $300 for my 30gb ipod video when it came out. Now you can get a ipod "classic" for the same price with 80+gb of storage.

Its just the way things work. Same thing happens with any other company.

i prefer Symbian other than Ipod or Zune.
it got everything, games, wide screen, support for high quality multimedia...digital camera, and a mobile phone :)

I wanna Zune phone.
Think am gonna go android though.

That Zune HD is sexy. If it has phone capabilities. Nwudfhwfuireie. Im sold. COME UK ZUNE FFS.

I want a Zune, it's around £200, which is a steal for the 120GB model! I can't wait for them to sell them over in the UK though. I don't fancy buying one and shipping it over. I read about the ZuneHD a few months back, I wouldn't get one though. I would buy a P3 when they are released, but the storage is too small.

Blank Verse said:
Way to base your disdain for the product based on tangible arguments
+1

abboodeh said:
i prefer Symbian other than Ipod or Zune.
it got everything, games, wide screen, support for high quality multimedia...digital camera, and a mobile phone
Sounds like the iPhone...

My only concern with this, it claims to be 'HD" however the video screen is still way to small to display anything in any form of HD. Radio stations are not fully adopting broadcasting at such high frequency's.

So basically its all a money grab, another crappy zune (which will probally have the same issues of them crashing, exploding, bricking - just like anything Microsoft anymore) and people will be falling for the HD tag line.

Sigh...:doh!:

lucky, I purchased one as I tried to be cheap, mine bricked 2 months into purchasing it, sent it to Microsoft got it back 2 months later.

Back