• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Plus invite :D

How many invites do you have? I'd like to try it peo @ freewebspace.net

It's actually not an invite, I will mention you on my post, then Google will send you a notification that I've mentioned you, to view or comment you have to register Google Plus. That's the point :D You will have access to Google Plus :D

But there is a problem, Google won't accept all :( I've done this with about 300+ people on another community, about 99% worked =D

Report here if you could register or not :)

Last edited:
Just to be clear, do you post everyones email in public or within Google+?

Oh right, nevermind then. Already had someone do that and I couldn't register. I ended up going for a temp trial account directly.

Oh right, nevermind then. Already had someone do that and I couldn't register. I ended up going for a temp trial account directly.

My friends report that they wait few hours then come back and they could get access to Google Plus :D

I've received an invite and can access your profile, but cannot actually do anything else or make my own. I'll keep trying.

Hang on - your faking a Google sign up using a form to submit to a spreadsheet.

Is it just me???

I haven't received an invite so I'm not sure if this works or not.

I have received an invite. He is using a google doc form to get the addresses; I also was leery but my desire for Google+ was much greater

Entered my Gmail email. I hope this is legit!

Yes, this is toltally legit :D

I have received an invite. He is using a google doc form to get the addresses; I also was leery but my desire for Google+ was much greater

Thank you :D

I haven't received an invite so I'm not sure if this works or not.

It seems this way doesn't work with non-gmail address :(

is this invite legit?

Yes, this is toltally legit :D

Hang on - your faking a Google sign up using a form to submit to a spreadsheet.

Is it just me???

No, I made this form to hide your email from the public eye :)

to all: Good news, most of the persons I invited yesterday have got access to Google Plus :p

PS: I'm using this form for all community, just put FWS at the end of your email address so I can regconize you guys :D For example: myemail@gmail.com.FWS :D

I have still not managed to get in...I have been directed to a join page but it doesn't let me past that, keeps telling me over capacity. Bummed! If anyone hears of a trick that gets you in, let me know.

The news said eBay might be the only way... But I wouldn't trust giving anyone money. I put my request in for an invite.

Me too, I subscribed to get posted when they will have a free spot for me.
The blonde girl in their tour is cute:love:

That's a longest way :p I've just sent an invitation to my alternate Gmail account and it just worked =D

Back