• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Plus invite :D

I'll be waiting Google to open the social site to the public. Drop your email over here and Google will inform you when the site is ready to the public.

hm... I suppose Google+ has exceeded the invitation capacity?

I tried this link last night and it was effortless. I now have an ID for Google Plus. Or I think so anyway.
:)

If you do, its a temp account. Anyone can register for a temp trial account, but its with limited features and time bomb effect. Only invitations get full unlimited access.

If you do, its a temp account. Anyone can register for a temp trial account, but its with limited features and time bomb effect. Only invitations get full unlimited access.
OK, I got it. I've got a temp trial account. Thanks for letting me know as otherwise I'd have been none the wiser.

Yep got a response :)

But

Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

BUGGER!

Registered for the updates though.

I'm amazed how viral the invites have become. Someone even started up a .com to centralize all the invitations .... go figure!

http://googleplusinvites.com/

I guess this would make a nice Avatar :)
Google-ChromeScreenSnapz003-198x300.jpg

Source: PopHerald - quite a good read on how viral the invites have become.

PS: Is there a trick how I get to upload an image? This is my first attempt using the image tool and image tags. I used a .jpg photo. Could it be the hyphen in the Google pic name it that created the problem?
:confused4

Last edited:
Meh, that site is doing it for money, not really helping anyone, check the URL: paywithatweet.com referral.

Keep trying that same link, mine just worked.

Glad to hear that :D I've added you to my circles :D Have a good time with Google + :p

Meh, that site is doing it for money, not really helping anyone, check the URL: paywithatweet.com referral.

Dan it, they want to make money from a free service :-s I've deteled a lot of spam link like this on my blog too :O

I got an invite but 100% ---- google up their ----ing ---.

This feature is not available for your account
You must be over a certain age to use this feature.

18+ only.
Doesn't count if your 17

I got invited, but it's not working for me :(

Try again in few minutes, my friends reported that they are 100% successfully :D

/If you are subscribed to my form and haven't received any email yet, please report here with your 4 first letter of your email so I could send invitation again :p

Still keep getting the 'small group' message :) is it okay if I pm you giangbs with the gmail I submitted, as mine would be a give away to post on here :)

Still keep getting the 'small group' message :) is it okay if I pm you giangbs with the gmail I submitted, as mine would be a give away to post on here :)

Sure, It's totally OK, the reason I've made this form is to hide people's email :D

Back