• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is the best

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I have tried unsuccessfully about 6 or 7 times to get a Adsense account. Their reject reason is basically telling me there is no content/website at any of my address, which is far from true.

So, I am giving up on them.

Who can recommend someone similar to adsense but obviously knows when a website actually does exist?

I have adsense on many sites, so not sure why they banned you. They even have in the control panel spaces for many many URLs if you want individual statistics. Unless adbrite state it can only be used for one site, then you should be able to use it. One ad company I used for a couple of sites had to approve each one individually.

I have adsense on many sites, so not sure why they banned you. They even have in the control panel spaces for many many URLs if you want individual statistics. Unless adbrite state it can only be used for one site, then you should be able to use it. One ad company I used for a couple of sites had to approve each one individually.

Well, I have tried signing up about 4 different sites, and they always disapprove and then ban the account. Their excuse is always there is no website existing on the domain, and there always is. Odd.

I'm thinking they're talking about no content. For instance the last link in your signature doesn't have any content. It has the structure and design but there's no content.

I'm thinking they're talking about no content. For instance the last link in your signature doesn't have any content. It has the structure and design but there's no content.

Perhaps. That is mainly because I just restarted and working towards driving traffic to it.

BuySellAds would get my vote. If you have a decently performing site, or plan on having perform fairly decently, their network seems to perform very well.

I have tried unsuccessfully about 6 or 7 times to get a Adsense account. Their reject reason is basically telling me there is no content/website at any of my address, which is far from true.

Who can recommend someone similar to adsense but obviously knows when a website actually does exist?

I've made it to adsense with a blog on blogspot with 5 articles taken for somewhere else. Try it.

First you sure your site content completely index and quality content ? If you are using any copy paste content then you cant get adsense .. just try adsense on old domain .. otherwise you can use chitika or infolinks services if Google not giving you adsense..

have you tried Ad Hitz or BidVertiser? they work well for me.

I have adbrite as the only advertiser so far. However, I notice ads from adchoices. Are they the same or something?

Back