• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Other - please specify in box below Space: 20 gb

polieleos7777

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
VPS
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)
I want a free vps
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
ALL
Space? (optional)
20 gb

Perhaps you may ask MTW, since he is doing post for VPS a while ago.
:p
Sander already posted the link to mtw's project.

Which somehow, is actually working. Though I honestly think he needs to reconsider a lot of factors in this plan of his.

Well, I want a site different to those 3 ones, since one has closed (post2host.eu)

Free2host denied me away, post2vps is ran by someone unreliable and posttohost.net doesn't seem trustworthy.

freevps.us seem better, but still, any other offers?

Last edited:
Well there is just one reliable, non-cheat service that i know and its freevps.us ...
I would suggest you a method open paypal account (verified / unverified), either use some bux, pay to post , surveys , mechanical turk etc.. Collect money for a month And get a vps of your own...
I can provide 256mb ram vps for 4.5$ or there are many other cheap vps providers you can choose..

I have got one client who pays me like this through paypal doing mechanical turk. He says that is easier than post to host.

Last edited:
Sorry, no. No money has to be involved here or ----pal.

I have no intention of ever paying for hosting. That's why I go with free VPS to begin with.

If I wanted paid VPS, I would have head to lowendbox.com, but I have no money, atleast to waste for online virtual things...

Last edited:
Wow, I am right! Mechanical turk, what is that? Something about turkeys? Idk, but is something I won't do. I just want to know who offers free VPS. This is just a question, could it be a request but only if you desire so.

I want to know a provider other than freevps.us.

best of luck in finding it, and even you got one wish you luck to keep hanging onto it :p !!

i would still recommend working hard and buying it.

As you have been told dozens of times, you're not going to get a decent free VPS. If you have no money, perhaps you shouldn't be hosting a website. If you spent as much time looking for a job as you do constantly begging for free VPSs on all the forums, you might have some money.

The only reason free hosting exists at all is that it is easy for a host to attach it to ways of earning back what it costs to provide and make enough money doing so to cover the expenses of it.

To date there is no such method for offering VPSs, so the best you can hope for on a free VPS is having a generous host sponsor one.

Problem with sponsorships is they rarely last. All too often a host will sponsor a VPS and then either run into financial problems theselves, or end up needing those resources back for paying clients and abruptly cancel it.

I don't think you're going to do much better than the three providers Sander mentioned, all three of which are rather shifty.

The only reason free hosting exists at all is that it is easy for a host to attach it to ways of earning back what it costs to provide and make enough money doing so to cover the expenses of it.

To date there is no such method for offering VPSs, so the best you can hope for on a free VPS is having a generous host sponsor one.

Problem with sponsorships is they rarely last. All too often a host will sponsor a VPS and then either run into financial problems theselves, or end up needing those resources back for paying clients and abruptly cancel it.

I don't think you're going to do much better than the three providers Sander mentioned, all three of which are rather shifty.

It can be done, we seem to manage it and have just launched a new free VPS service. It wont extend beyone the 1 server but the advertising revenue we get from 3 sites all relating to hosting pay for it.

Problem is most of the "free vps" offerings relate to people leeching a vps under the "sponsorship" banner then selling it the highest points holder or poster. Sander K seem to be the same person who owned post2host.eu and recently sold it, odd that the site is now saying it's been suspended. The new owners must be doing well already :)

Back