• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any reliable host with Skype support?

MegganA

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Skype support and full system backup.
I have already found Viux.com and not sure if I can trust them.
What are your views on SolVPS ssd hosting services?

Are they reliable hosts? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

I think skype or phone support takes a lot of time and the time which can be spend for the web hosting services is being spent for support.
I know good host - hostwinds.com, but as far as I know they do not have skype support.

You must rely on 4Goodhosting. I have a lot of positive experience with them. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them reasonable. The servers are 5x more faster compare to my last provider. I haven't seen any downtime as well. Support is real 24 hours active. I tried to contact them in the middle of the night and they respond immediately. The responses are clear and I am very happy about it. Just give them a try.

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Skype support and full system backup.
I have already found Viux.com and not sure if I can trust them.
What are your views on SolVPS ssd hosting services?

Are they reliable hosts? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

Just to clarify are you looking for shared web hosting or VPS?

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

are you looking for Shared hosting or VPS ? for your requirement you can go with any basic plan.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

For instant assistance we use skype, phone and live chat as our support system.

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Back