• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Gmail Give Away! Get a free Gmail account!

At least he didn't ask for anything in return. I got made Pope of an imagined nation for a gmail invite once. I miss those days.

I had A LOT of fun with people coming here looking for Gmail invitations back when that whole thing first started.

It's essentially the reason I have so many green squares over there :p

I'm pretty sure anybody who wants a gmail invite already has one. Nice of you though ;)

I don't, yea, am sad but I never needed one, whats the point?, having your own personal email is much better.

having a googlemail account shows exclusiveness. because it is invite only. if you like had a google account last year. or when it was released, if you told people they got impressed lol.

(if only people would give Gizmodo invited for free. That would be good)(lol...)

I don't get it, and I live in the US... :confused5
I like Gmail's interface, but I mostly use it as an address to sign up for things with.

Basically, Craig made some reference to, I'm guessing a British television show, knowing I likely had no idea what the ---- he was talking about. He signified that by posting the :usflag: smilie, as they show is likely not broadcast outside the UK.

But I'm Canadian, as such, the :usflag: means nothing to me :p

Back