• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Big is your...You know

my comp has 2 hard drives, one 150GB and one 120GB with 2GB RAM
my laptop has one 100GB hard drive with 1GB RAM
and my wifesd comp has one 80GB hard drive and 512MB RAM

I'm going to not-so-quietly wonder if the guys with lots of hard drive space are, *ahem*, compensating for a lack of something else.

Like CPU frequency?

Last edited:
1x 120gb
---------
C: Windows + Apps (46% full)

1x 320gb
---------
D: Websites (58% full)
E: Audio Dev (49% full)
F: Downloads (98% full)

How I wish I have one as tall as the tower TeryBytes really hard to make full drives. But my needs are really unpredictable so I just arm myself with few external hard drives enjoyable through USB connections. Nothing is more easy than plugging it in and out at your convenience...

The size? 400GB each...enough to drive my needs hard.

How I wish I have one as tall as the tower TeryBytes really hard to make full drives. But my needs are really unpredictable so I just arm myself with few external hard drives enjoyable through USB connections. Nothing is more easy than plugging it in and out at your convenience...

The size? 400GB each...enough to drive my needs hard.
How many external hard drives do you have right now? :O

Ghk, I can't edit my post anymore. Anyway, it's 160 GB for my Laptop (See the CRTL+v thread for the screen.) I also have 2.0 GB of RAM according to the KNOPPIX init.

Back