• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed for adult forum and adult link site

Explicit

I have 2 adult sites. I need a free trial period because I want to make sure the service is of good quality before I pay anything. I would like to have a web-host that will be available to be contacted on an instant messenger like: MSN, Yahoo! or AIM (in case I have any issues with my service). Support tickets don't always yield the results needed in an emergency. I like to have direct contact with the owner. For each site, I will also need:

- C/Panel
- Unlimited Mysql databases
- At least 1000 Mb of Disk space to start off with
- At least 10000 Mb of bandwidth per month to start off with
- Unlimited email accounts
- The latest version of PHP
- The latest version of Mysql
- The latest version of PERL
- The latest Apache version

Please bear in mind that I will need a patient professional to help me transfer my sites as well. I don't know a lot about installing back ups and I may need help with that. In fact, I'll probably need someone to do it for me.

If you can provide me with the previously listed needs, a fast server, a reasonable price and a reliable service ...then please post your price here.

Last edited:
Is your web site currently hosted on a cPanel server? We need that information in order to see in which way we can help you out with the transfer.

I have transfer sites from all kinds of control panels to cPanel hosting. I will build you a custom plan that will match your request.

Disk Space - 1,000
Bandwidth - 10,000

Apache version 1.3.37 <- NOT THE LATEST
PHP version - 5.2.3
MySQL version - 4.1.22-standard
Perl version - 5.008008

I will offer this package to you for $6.00

Hi Explicit,

I would like to offer you the following custom solution. Of course all content must be legal within the US.

CUSTOM SHARED HOSTING
Webhosting Space: 1024 MB
Monthly Data Transfer: 10 GB
Monthly Cost: $2.99 (Contact Me For Odering)

What's Included?
* cPanel 11 Control Panel
* Fantastico Deluxe / RVSkins
* Ruby on Rails Support
* PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / CGI BIN
* Unmetered MySQL & PostgreSQL DBs
* Unmetered E-Mail Accounts
* Unmetered FTP Accounts
* Unmetered Sub-Domains
* 99.95 Uptime Garuntee
* 15 Day Iron Clad Money Back Garuntee
* Superior Network Performance

If you would like to pick up this package please feel free to contact me via pm or at demetris@xsishost.com. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Still looking at offers. The only thing is, I need more bandwidth than originally anticipated. I will need at least 100,000 mb of bandwidth ...and c/panel 11.

That's a big jump from 10G to 100G, can you state what level of 'adult' site your looking to host, as in legalities in various areas, content, etc.

That's a big jump from 10G to 100G, can you state what level of 'adult' site your looking to host, as in legalities in various areas, content, etc.

I don't know about "levels" but I can PM the link to you and you can look around.

Can you send me the link also? I want to make sure it's legal content before I offer anything.

Also, do you require latest Apache and MySQL?

if this is legal adult content we might help, we have cpanel 11, php5, apache 1.3.37

we also provide live chat support and upon request can chat in IM

you may contact me at forum[at]eskhosting.com for further details

To save the OP some trouble in answering (not trying to step on toes) the content would be regarded as legal adult, also behind registration protection (good level confirmation protection), latest versions would be prefered but I don't think a strict requirement immediately and through pm's is a sensible/responsible person to deal with who would benefit from a helping hand from the prospective host - hope the OP doesn't mind but hopefully this will save them a few posts to answer hosts questions without giving out details.

Hello,
IM: Isnt a real good support system... You may request something and it will never be done becuse the supporter forgets... this is where tickets are more reliable. The Host cant forget
If you are willing to use IRC/Tickets instead of IM. Ill post a offer.
Thanks
We do have a IRC channel.

Back