• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Arasp

1. A

The most unique hits you have gotten in a day?

Around 4600 unique visitors a day on one of my old websites. But not now !
  2. A

need hosting 100mb and 100gb banwidh

You can also give a try to www.lincolony.net The bandwidth is big, but i guess you can get it with us.
  3. A

need free webspace

Maybe they mean very very very huge space and bandwidth, but still they cannot be called UNLIMITED.
  4. A

Hey PM me a Ad-support host for a TLD

You can simply get it at anywere you want. but why only 1 mb? I can give you much more.
  5. A

Free Hosting Request

you can get 50 mb of space at www.lincolony.net for free. I can give you more if you help me in a small project.
  6. A

Number One in Google !

Yeah, I guess the only person who search CMSname hosting in google is yourself. :) and regarding what you said about the SEO, there a few people who do it perfectly. It is not easy job to do. And it is not the SEO that bring money. Huge traffic will help you make good money on the Internet...
  7. A

Need Hosting

Yeah, I can give it to you. Take a look at my web sites.
  8. A

Need some appraisals

I personally do not like the .net , .org and other TLDs. Only think about .com domain names. I own Atgoogle.com (@Google.com) How do you think about it? I like the domain very much, but it is a trademark and can make us into trouble. ;)
  9. A

Free link exchange community. Find link partners effectively.

Link Market Yeah Linkmarket.net is another. And it think it is better than linklister.com Anyway, I may give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
  10. A

Feelings about paid forum posting services.

Well, I think that nobody can FORCE people or PAY people to participate in the forums. The paying forums cannot be considered as quality forums. People will pariticipate in the forums in which they are interested. So the contents of such forums are useless.
  11. A

[Request] Free Hosting

I can give you 50 MB of space without any forum posting and it does not have any ad on your pages.
  12. A

Do you use linux?

I dont use linux as the operating system of my local computers. But the OS or my dedicated server is linux. ;)
  13. A

Lincolony.net > Free 50 MB Space - 1 GB of B/W - Cpanel

Hey all, I am going to offer Free Web hosting with the following features: 50 MB of Space 1 GB of Bandwidth Cpanel that supports: PHP, MYSQL, POP3 and Web Based Email, Awstat, FTP, Lots of Pre- installed scripts and more There will be NO ADs on your web pages. (No...
  14. A

Number One in Google !

well, you can not compare "xxxxxxxxxxx hosting " with "Free Web Hosting". yeah, if you search "Lincolony" or "Arasp Kazemian" , my website will be the frist one. But the problem is that nobody will search Arasp or Lincolony in google except myself. In order to be at the first page of...
  15. A

Number One in Google !

what do you mean? are you not really interested to know for example for howmany backlinks you can get to the top position of Google for your special keywords? and the how much traffic you can make form the search engine optimization?
Back