• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bailey

1. B

Do you have a smartphone?

Yes, I have Samsung Galaxy S4 at the moment and looking forward to switch to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which is coming in the next month. I have been using different Android phones for about 5 years and now my life seems to be incomplete without a smartphone. I love to go the Google Play market and...
  2. B

SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design

Thanks for providing a pretty good answer with great detail. A responsive web design definitely provide a lot of help for any website for its SEO.
  3. B

Review Our Website

The website is looking good but you can change color of the URL section in the middle of the page so it will be more prominent.
  4. B

Your daily coffee intake!

I take 5-6 cups in winter and 2-3 cups in summer on every weekday, you can subtract 1-2 cups on weekends as I don't have to do lots of work on weekend :)
  5. B

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Yes, I do have an account and I think every professional person should have account on linkedin which is the best social network site for the professionals and businessmen.
  6. B

What Are You Listening To!

As Long as you love me - Back Street Boys
  7. B

Historical Page Rank Checker

Do we need to register and create an account in order to use more services other than checking google page rank because when I open the website I cannot find any other option to check our website stats than the google page rank.
  8. B

Have you ever think of store your datas in the cloud rather than in hardisk?

yes, I do store my important data online at couple of places. 1. Comodo Backup that offers 10 GB of free online backup space. 2. Cyphertite that gives you 8 GB of backup space for free.
  9. B

How to learn Website Designing ?

deviantart is a great source for any upcoming web designers. In addition you can also get help from many video tutorials about web designing available on youtube. w3school is also a great place to learn a lot about web designing.
  10. B

Pc gaming or Console gaming

My vote would definitely goes to play game on console. I am a great fan of Play Station and planning to buy PS4 in coming days.
  11. B

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I am also a fan of Google Chrome in terms of its browsing speed but when I need to work and want to get most out of my browser for my working then I have to switch to Mozilla Firefox because it has lots of useful addons that provide lots of help in doing my work faster and better.
  12. B

Which Windows versions you like?

Windows 8 would definitely be the best choice if you have a touch PC but for working I would like to have Windows 7 on my computer.
  13. B

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I spend most of my time in front of computer so I mostly use laptop to use internet but I also use internet on my mobile, mostly on weekends.
  14. B

Best Email Service ?

if you are asking about the best free email service then it has to be gmail. I am pretty sure that gmail will be the first choice of the majority of people who are looking to use a free email service.
  15. B

Hello Everyone

Hello to all the members of this great forum. I have just joined this forum to interact with the experienced members of this forum and to get useful knowledge from them about the latest happenings in the world of hosting. Looking forward to have a great time here.
Back