• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Copyfight

1. C

Hosting with high PHP memory_limit

Hmm, no one? As soon as I have time, I'll build a web site in which I'll review all the free hosting services I'm testing, displaying the value of memory_limit (and other PHP variables) for each of them. Well, if it already exists, please let me know. ^^
  2. C

Hosting with high PHP memory_limit

Does anybody know a free hosting service which "offers" 64 MiB (or more) of PHP memory_limit? I've always used Hamster's free services because they were perfect to host Drupal websites with several modules enabled (memory_limit 256M, safe_mode off, etc), but izFree.com is dying and I don't...
  3. C

hamster...izfree down

At the moment, I can't ping 208.94.245.98 anymore. Hamster, if you need any help, let me know. Thanks for your work.
  4. C

hamster...izfree down

Here, too. :-(
  5. C

izfree.com down..why?

izfree seems down again. :( hamster, if you need someone to help you, let me know.
  6. C

izfree.com down..why?

website is up again, but users (like me) are still having issues... tnx, however. :)
  7. C

izfree.com down..why?

here it's again down since yesterday. :( can you reach it?
  8. C

Is Zendfree down (again) ?

ZF was good for me because it was cost-free, ad-free and Drupal worked fine. I've just moved my files to Zymic, it's cost-free, ad-free, but it seems there are a lot of disabled PHP functions, safe_mode is On, memory_limit is only 16MB, and so on. I'll have to continue to look around for a...
  9. C

touché! :-)
  10. C

Sorry, hamster, I saw "Highest Bid: $500.00", but I didn't noticed the "Reserve Not Reached". Maybe I should wear glasses. 8-) Please forget my question. Zendfree.com is still unreachable, I'm losing my hopes to get back my files and the db.
  11. C

hamster, can I ask you why did you sold zendfree.com for $500, when you was earning more than $200 ($350-$135) each month with it? Moreover, were you earning only $350/month with a 1,500,000 page views/month domain, using AdSense? Anyway, thanks for your information!
  12. C

Zendfree was a good free hosting service, until the owner was hamster (which should be registered to this forum, IIRC). I used it for a while with not so much problems. Now, ZF is having a really bad uptime and now I think I'll move my files to another hosting service, as soon as I can reach...
  13. C

Hi all. I've an account on Zendfree, but I can't reach neither zendfree.com nor my own website since some days: are they down? Does anybody know how to contact them? I sent them an email some days ago, but they still haven't answered me. Is anyone else having similar issues...
Back