• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cvnleong

1. C

Yahoo! Domains

thanks for all the posts. I've called Yahoo Billing Department. They said they will help me cancel my account and refund me that amount. :angel:
  2. C

Yahoo! Domains

Hello.. I've recently transferred my domain name from Yahoo! registrar to Name LLC registrar. I did not know that i have to cancel my plan after i successfully transfer my domain to Name LLC. I was recently charged 39.99USD for that domain renewal by Yahoo. Is it possible to ask for a refund...
  3. C

reseller request

hehe thanks for the rephrase ;D
  4. C

reseller request

Hello, Isn't the DNS Management tool be found only in WHM and not in CPanel?
  5. C

reseller request

Hello everybody! :wave: I've kinda missed Glacierhost because they have been doing quite a good job. Recently, the server had some problem and all files were gone. Kinda upset, luckily i had a backup which was a few weeks old.. I had a linkback with them, through wordpress's blogroll for a...
  6. C

DirectAdmin panel for IRC Network

Hello, I'm currently looking for a DirectAdmin panel so that i can set up an IRC Network website asap, and at the same time use the DNS Management on DirectAdmin. This is roughly what i need, tell me if you can provide more: - 1gb webspace - 10gb bw I can put a text link back at the...
  7. C

free hosting for blog

Hi, i'm finding a freehost with no force-ads, but i can put a short text link on my footer. Here's what i wanted: - CPanel 11 - 500mb space - 5 email accounts - Able to host a wordpress blog - FTP access - No Ads - No postings - Small text link on my blog's footpage I've a domain...
  8. C

Free Instant Hosting - 5 GB Space - 50 GB Bandwidth - PHP/MySQL

is there any file size limit on upload?
  9. C

Free hosting for forum posting | 3GB Space 50GB Bandwidth | Cpanel 11

great host. i've been using it for the past few months ;)
  10. C

(Promotion 2)Free Hosting|No Ads|Cpanel 11|1GB Space|10GB Bandwidth

- Full Name: Jon Muller - Email Address: noobivity@gmail.com - Username: cvnleong - Domain: noobivity.com - Language: English - website description: education portal for junior schools - Agree to link back and accept the rules? Yes
  11. C

sponser for CPanel webhosting with no ads

I will be the person who will be writing notes for the portal, which is some kinda hardwork. I need to earn something ;) Furthermore, if you aren't accepting this, you should NOT be replying to my thread. :tired2:
  12. C

Hello again. Sorry to let you midunderstood what i said earlier on, on my first post on this thread. I was saying i wanted unlimited email address, so i could give my members a free email address if they request for it, and NOT a webhost account for the others. As i said, it will be an...
  13. C

Hello, I'm requesting for a sponser of a webhost, without Advertisements of any form. I will be using it to developing an education and technological portal. Here are the details: - CPanel - 1gb web space - high b/w for future usage - unlimited email accounts (if possible, or 500) - 10...
  14. C

Free Hosting from Powerhosting123.com

very confusing free webhosting packages. contridiction detected! i saw this in your forum: You MUST have : 10 posts for PH_Plan_1 30 posts for PH_Plan_2 100 posts for PH_Plan_3
  15. C

mail server hostname?

Nope. I think you misunderstood.. Domain control panel is the place where i can change my locking, MX, and NS. The cPanel i'm referring to, is the place i manage my webhosts, etc.. I'll try the method Cerb responded. Lets see if it works :lol:
Back