• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CynthiaFinnegan

Okay, I'm still smarter than the average bear, and I still have a Compaq, not a Vaio.Still wants to write and/or draw comics.Taught myself how to cook at the tender age of eight, and I'm pretty good at it. My specialty is Chinese, and I'd love to learn Japanese cooking.Unrepentant fan of comic book hero Captain Marvel and his Marvel Family. I also love science fiction, mysteries, fantasy, especially urban fantasy (HARRY DRESDEN RULES!!!), and cooking shows.Favorite authors: Mercedes Lackey, Jim Butcher, Charlaine Harris, Christopher Paolini, James Patterson.Favorite TV shows, in no particular order: NCIS (both), CSI: NY (and sometimes CSI: Miami), Chaos (glad it's back for the Summer), Castle, Body of Proof, Leverage, the Closer, In Plain Sight, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice (another reason I'm friends with Bruce Campbell; love him in that show), Hawaii Five-O (even though it's on opposite Castle), Shazam, Bones, and So You Think You Can Dance.Favorite TV chefs: Paula Deen, Martin Yan, Ming Tsai, the original Iron Chefs (Sakai, Michiba, Chen), Giada DeLaurentiis, Nadia G, Jeff Smith, and, of course, Julia Child

The Muppets, Miss Piggy, The Breakfast Club, Despicable Me, Shrek, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, The Nutty Professor, John Carter, One For the Money, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Puss In Boots, Snow White and the Huntsman, Immortals, Scott Pilgrim vs. the Wor
Back