• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dazerrackers

1. D

Which billing script

Clientexec. End of.
  2. D

The script from GiantUpload.com or Share2net.com

Not related, but what script are you using at FasterUpload.com?
  3. D

script like megaupload or rapid share

Could we have it then :D
  4. D

Before you notified me I didn't know it was owned by you. I thought it was somebody elses work. I doubt he can even make a script let alone know what php is :rolleyes2 He's just saying your script is crap to look cool. From what I have seen it's pretty good, but the file hosting business isn't...
  5. D

It's hardly malicious, out of the millions of users on the net I'm pretty sure you can't catch them all. Sorry thats just how it is, I'm not promoting the use of these illegal scripts but I mean come on that is the reality.
  6. D

Yes I visit warez forums, not for any kind of warez. I do not promote the use warez everything I have on my computer is paid for. Now how about you stop acting all high and mighty this is a script worth $30 at least but way over-priced. I'm telling you now, if someone wanted to use the script...
  7. D

You PM'd me on *warez forum I don't want to mention*. What exactly can you do to these users who get it on Warez forums, sue them? I doubt it.
  8. D

Can I have it then? If it's that easy to get :).
  9. D

I should read more carefully. Thanks for this, it looks very very good indeed ;).
  10. D

Can anybody tell me if they are selling a script? A GOOD one. No crap from popscript I've been there and done that.
  11. D

Labtech Hosting, It's a Rite Touch

Labtech Hosting, Setting No limits, making the possiblities endless It's a rite touch :wink2: http://www.labtechhosting.com is proud to present, and offer the best free hosting out there! It's not really the best is it? Check out the reviews...
  12. D

Vesix Hosting - Come here, Its Worth It!

Well I'd say 2-4 points now that just opening and getting started, so people aren't put off. Then it'll be a bit easier.
  13. D

Vesix Hosting - Come here, Its Worth It!

Nice forums. I like it, good work. I'd suggest putting the amount of points you get for posting up though.
  14. D

Helpdesks

Well im just wondering what are the best helpdesks out there. Kayako is one of the best that i really know about. But what im asking is what others would you guys recommend? Thanks
  15. D

[FREE] 200MB-10GB - Z-panel accounts

ZPanel is free. It's not a bad CP but well it could be alot better.
Back