• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dcmdcm

1. D

Scam from a hosting company

Gunnels is going down I just emailed intellihost (run by a gunnel) and said "Just wanted to know where your friend steve gunnels is, theres some people looking for him" :P that made me a little feel better
  2. D

I originally signed on with besthost and at some point they handed it over to gunnels without me knowing...explain that one. yes, all my sites recently "went under" as well without any explaination or notice...my price...550.00 gone.
  3. D

yep he ripped me off recently for an extra 149 for an "upgrade after charging me 399 sept 2004. i feel your pain!
  4. D

yep...me too sites went down 8/02/05 after 4 yrs and signing onto a lifetime contract recently dcm
  5. D

I hate steve well count yourself lucky people I got ripped off 550 dollars for full lifetime status...I had 4 good years with them but now after an upgrade of 550, I guess steve took the money and ran....cause all my sites went down 2 days ago. now it is my mission for revenge...Im wondering...
Back