• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by deny

1. D

Need proxy hosting

P1Networks seems to be down for me to. I have just tested from curiosity to see what you guys offered but it is down.
  2. D

Web proxy host

I'm still wonder that there are companies which think about offering for $2.99? If web proxy host means running cgi/php proxy script that turn server into web proxy available publicly then you need very powerful server. In first instance when your traffic is low it will be not problem to...
  3. D

Computer gone very slow.. sum1 help!!

As first go here and download Smithfraud: http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix_En.php It is magic tool and will help you in 99% cases to clean your PC.
  4. D

Adsense now allows other contextual ads systems!

You talk right now about YPN rules because Yahoo does not allow other contextual ads on the same page as the YPN ads. It is for another thread and not this one.
  5. D

Need hosting advice

You may try to optimize queries for your website. Shared hosting set usually 25 max_user_connection. Do not know what to tell you but you can try Totalchoice. They have recently upgraded their service and run 8cpu's (yep it is hard to believe but it is true), do not oversell but issue still may...
  6. D

Adsense now allows other contextual ads systems!

It is news from more than 1 year a go (January 19, 2007) but thanks anyway!
  7. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

Probably point is this thread Bye Bye Trexhost.com Actually any further conversation with you does not make any sense. Instead of making any sense to this thread you looks to fight with anybody who does not agree with you.
  8. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

here is link and see for yourself. There is not needed to be explained anything more, everything speak for itsself. I guess how confuse are all their customers: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667169&page=12 btw Take it easy with your fast conclusions... Nobody here wants any...
  9. D

About:Trexhost

You are right Decker. My apologize. I have in fact citied guys from rising web because i thought that it is true. So ignore my previously reply. Anyway, Last news reading on another forum is that they are internal problem with Trexhost crew and that another story from mike ousley - former vp of...
  10. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

Anyway it looks (as have reading it on another forum) that mike ousley former vp of trexhost has paid to Softlayer and he need to take care about Trexhost till James come back. Quote from another board that will probably give new hopes to all customers of Trexhost
  11. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

It looks to me that they does not show valid information at all. They need to update their database. For example they list many domains that are assigned to other ip addresses like: ZODIACREALITYSHOW.COM that is assigned to 67.228.124.124 ZINC-FUEL.COM that is assigned to 64.202.189.170...
  12. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

I see big fishes and small fishes in hosting business of see. Small fishes look for low-cost solution even if it means be hosted along with their customers on one servers. Big fishes does not care. They are big enough to have one server for its own business.
  13. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

Agree that it start to be off topic but must add that from customers point of view it is great and safe to be hosted on same server as hosts. From neutral point of view it give potential customers very insecure feeling about company that is not able to host its own site on server apart from...
  14. D

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

I must disagree with you because i believe that valuable hosting companies should never put its own site on server along with 500 other sites or any other sites from their customers.
  15. D

ping test

PIng test From Lake Orion, Michigan PING 80.77.87.243 (80.77.87.243) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 80.77.87.243: icmp_seq=0 ttl=44 time=41.0 ms 64 bytes from 80.77.87.243: icmp_seq=1 ttl=44 time=40.6 ms 64 bytes from 80.77.87.243: icmp_seq=2 ttl=44 time=41.5 ms 64 bytes from 80.77.87.243...
Back