• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by drinarol

1. D

Xer Reseller Hosting

I was wondering if anyone has ever used their reseller hosting? They seem to have really great plans, maybe even TOO good which is what I am thinking ;). Here is a link to their plans http://www.thexwl.com/test1/. If anyone has had experience with them please post. I am considering starting up...
  2. D

Looking for a low-end dedicated server with lots of space/bandwidth

Well I am willing to lower the specs as much as it takes. All that I really care about is the space. Could you give me some low system specs that would fit my requirements/budget?
  3. D

Looking for a low-end dedicated server with lots of space/bandwidth

Hello everyone. I run a semi popular file sharing website and am looking to move my files over to a dedicated server. My current server is getting bogged down and there is not that much space left on it, so I need to start upgrading! Anyways, what I'm looking for is a server that is not that...
Back