• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dusked

1. D

I really hate to do this

So any left? It's been a couple days =)
  2. D

RegisterFly

Well site is up, but still no response... what should I do?? =(
  3. D

RegisterFly

Bah! Damn them... should of went somewhere else. Eh too late now, can anyone tell me if the site is up or not? Or if it's just me
  4. D

RegisterFly

I just bought a domain from them, but it hasn't shown up in my account and NOW I can't access their site... I'm wondering if it's down or something. Has anyone else ever had the same problem w/ them? :cry2:
  5. D

What would be the best affiliate progs for my site?

Clicksor has been good to me so far...
  6. D

Index only

Looks nice a crisp.... just the way (I myself) like it
  7. D

Finally online

I think the color is fine, but it looks a little too gritty (the layout) and there is too much going on. (With all the moving and stuff)
  8. D

Dogwoodart Studio is on now!

My advice would be to read the rules... =P
  9. D

Webmaster Gloabal

Yeah I think his server is/was slow... anyway, I sent you two domains for aprasie, I'll tell you how he did after I get them. =)
  10. D

Vespacious.com , is it dead ?

lol an education =P
  11. D

Vespacious.com , is it dead ?

It says on their site that all current clients get 2 months free... so that's why I'm guessing lol
  12. D

Review my site please

Oh, no hehe.
  13. D

Webmaster Gloabal

This is a VERY nice site in the sense that I would bookmark it to come back to it... Iv'e been thinking about domains and how to find their value, keep an eye out for a post from me soon regarding a domain or two =)
  14. D

Review my site please

Thank you :P
  15. D

Ace-host.net

Hmm... alright
Back