• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fanyl

1. F

DK Chronicles

they are all in gifs and jpg...but it loads slow cause of the scripts and stuff
  2. F

DK Chronicles

u sure man? I dont see that
  3. F

Free Web Hosting- Unlimited Space and Bandwidth (Within Reason), PHP, CGI, MySQL, FTP

should atleast say like 100gigs of space or something you know..to be more specific.....
  4. F

Hot Hosting and cool

im joking
  5. F

50mb, No file type or size limits, unmetered bandwidth, php and active script content

lol what if i had illegal stuff......like episodes and stuff in zip files...heh.. but kool. But its kind of a hard job. maybe, i think
  6. F

DK Chronicles

Hi...my site is pretty nice kind of like 2-3months.....but im getting better....but be honest and rate my site. Some content like media dont work cause my host jsut died...so please dont rate it because of that.....besides that its fine. http://dkc.kobrasrealm.com
  7. F

Gsmultra.com - Unmetered Disk Space and Bandwidth

i think they are trying to say more if needed...but 150mb for now......
  8. F

Hot Hosting and cool

where is the link to your site Xguy? and if is is unlimited space and bandwith do you accept .zip files? that are around 30mb?
Back