• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by GlasirHost

1. G

GlasirHost Holiday Offerings! 60% off, but only until Boxing Day! Less than $2/mo!

To celebrate the holidays, GlasirHost is offering a whopping 60% off all hosting packages for life on all payment terms when you enter the coupon code 60OFF at our checkout! Hurry though because this offers runs out on Boxing Day! Got any questions? Just pop on our live chat and we'll be...
  2. G

HostBillApp

Can't say I've heard of it before, but it does look pretty clean and well laid out. For the price though it certainly needs more development on the features side of things. It would seem to be lacking many of the features of the established billing applications that are out there. Give it...
  3. G

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

A bespoke site is always the way to go provided you can budget for it. Although there are plenty of quality templates out there, a lot of them just scream template from a mile away and make the site appear unprofessional.
  4. G

Cpanel vs Directadmin?

They're both great control panels with their pros and cons, but I personally prefer cPanel if only because it's the more popular of the two. It certainly makes it easier to market. ;) One of the major points that I loved about DA was the low resource usage in comparison with cPanel. It just...
  5. G

GlasirHost | Free month and up to 40% off! | High performance hosting at only $2.97!

GlasirHost.com offers high performance quality hosting solutions using only the best hardware, software and networks available. All our packages come with the same fanatical support that our clients have come to expect. All accounts come with cPanel installed as standard. Offers: 40%...
Back