• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by greenhost.cloud

1. greenhost.cloud

Affordable Crypto Hosting Provider

Hetzner banned crypto hosting due to regulatory concerns. Consider looking into hosting providers in Denmark which offer custom OS setup on bare metal servers without involving brokers.
  2. greenhost.cloud

Tips to Choose Best One?

I considered factors like reliability, speed, and customer support while searching for a web hosting provider. After thorough research and comparing reviews, I chose a provider that offered excellent uptime, fast servers, and 24/7 support. Additionally, I looked for a provider with transparent...
  3. greenhost.cloud

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

Look for a web hosting provider that offers unlimited domains and bandwidth to handle multiple projects efficiently. Consider fast loading times and excellent customer support to ensure smooth operation of all your websites.
  4. greenhost.cloud

VPS DNS question

You can use the same IP address for multiple domains by setting up virtual hosts in your server configuration, directing each domain to a specific directory on the server. This way, you can host multiple domains on a single VPS without needing a separate IP address for each domain.
  5. greenhost.cloud

Need a VPS, requirements?

Based on your current usage and applications, a VPS with at least 2GB of memory should be sufficient. Look for a host that offers scalable resources, good customer support, and a reliable network.
  6. greenhost.cloud

Which Server I should Prefer for Cloud Hosting ??

It would depend on the location of your target audience. If most of your customers are in India, then consider Indian-based servers. If your business is targeting a global audience, USA-based servers could be a better option.
  7. greenhost.cloud

who is best hosting service for 1houre video plying?

A cloud-based hosting service with unlimited bandwidth and storage would be ideal for hosting a 1-hour video playback.
  8. greenhost.cloud

What are the bacis things for choosing a good webhosting

A reliable web hosting service should provide high uptime, security features, fast loading speeds, excellent customer support, scalable hosting plans, user-friendly control panels, regular backups, and a variety of additional features such as SSL certificates, domain registration, and website...
Back