• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HogWildMark

Greetings to everyone from Canada.Well as you can see above I am Canadian and have all my life and wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them and about the places in which they live. I read the worlds news articles online a couple of times daily. I am have been married since September 16, 2000. We have no kids unless you consider our dog our child of which we do. He pretty much acts like he's people at times.I now like in Atlantic Canada in New Brunswicks Capital of Fredericton. It is a very beautiful and busy city in the summer months but slows down a tiny bit during the winterPersonal Interests * Computers* Internet* Social Networking* Entrepreneurship* Movies (Comedy, Action/Adventure. Sci-Fi)* Music (Almost Anything)

Caddyshack, Total Recall, Men in Black (1997), Grumpy Old Men, Grumpy Old Men, Comedy, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Nemo, WALL Relient K, Britney Spears, Coldplay, Lil Wayne, The Beatles, Madonna, Taylor Swift, ELVIS PRESLEY, Metallica, Ozzy
Birthday
Oct 3, 1974 (Age: 49)
Website
http://www.hogwildhost.com
Twitter
HogWildHost
Occupation
Owner, Web Hosting Company

Contact

Signature

HogWildHost.com
Shared Hosting | Dedicated & Cloud Servers