• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by host4you

1. H

i need fast hosting with cpanel for domain

Hi Let me get this correct you want 400 mb space 10 gb bandwidth cpanel ftp email mysql And no post for hosting or even ads on there ? Good luck in your search for free reliable hosting with no ads or post to host. I can give you this but it is ad supported.
  2. H

Hosting hosting required

Order our smallest package and I will make it 30gig transfer as a special offer. 2000 MB(2 gig) Disk Space 3000 MB(3 gig) Transfer Free Support ticket and email Fantastico CPanel $4.99/£2.50 Mth $49.99/£25.00 per year You can sign up here
  3. H

Need cPanel hosting

Hi we can help http://www.host4you.info/reg/order The free hosting is ad supported You will need to register for the 50 meg account then submit a support ticket and we will manually up the space allotted. no limits on emails , databases etc.. .
  4. H

Medium Sized Site Hosting Needed! (cPanel)

Just to clear things up your account was not suspended. It has now been suspended and in the que to be terminated. I am glad you have found alternative hosting. Good luck and success with your site.
  5. H

Looking for new host. .

Hi we can offer, 5000 MB (5 gig) Disk Space 60000 MB (60 gig) Transfer Free Support + Fantastico $9.99 / £5.00 per Month $25.99 / £13 per Quarter Save $4 / £2 $99.99 / £50 per Year Save $19.98 / £10 We do not over sell our space this reflects in the price of the hosting. Visit...
  6. H

Host 4 You Paid Hosting

Firstly a little about host4you.info We have only just started selling and giving free hosting. We have been in the web business for 6 years with various websites. We have had our current dedicated server now for about 9 months up to then we were using reseller accounts. We have found were not...
  7. H

Thanks for the email Dark Blythe I have replied with instructions on how to sign up.
  8. H

I can offer you this 50 gig b/w to start with once you get close submit a ticket and we will increase. I can set up your account now. There will be google ads on your site if we were to host you. pm if interested.
Back