• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostwitus

1. H

Parked domains earn ?

@SiberForum: Could you possibly list these registered names, so that it could give us a little more insight?
  2. H

Best Paid Hosting

Are there any proactive steps that you can take before signing up with any host? ... one of them that comes to my mind would be to analyze the TOS and to read between the lines for any confusing clauses. Another thing that comes would be to have regular local backups for my site data through the...
  3. H

Where web hosting is better?

I completely agree .. Are free hostings being put on a seperate server? .. or are they on the same server as paid hostings? ...
  4. H

How many hosting accounts do web hosts typically have?

For the 133 accounts, have you restricted the disk usage?
  5. H

But again, the question arises, what is it that differentiates free hosting from paid hosting?
  6. H

How many hosting accounts do web hosts typically have?

The ideal package would be smaller host with well managed servers. Larger hosts tend to unattend some of the commonly occuring problems. But they also have the technology and infrastructure at hand
  7. H

But in general, it would be a good idea to generate traffic onto your site.
  8. H

Best Paid Hosting

$50 per month budget VPS server ... this is what i intended at
  9. H

Parked domains earn ?

That can be a good option, provided your design in catchy enough and you can generate traffic onto the site, even if it is a parked page. The whole idea is that an advertizement can work only if it is on proper place and has visitors.
  10. H

Best Paid Hosting

That's a great package and coupled it with excellent and caring support. Pro active is what am pointing at ... something much important for the hosting business altogether
  11. H

That would to be a good option if you have a site that has global visitors. But for visitors within the country it would work because you are sure that there would'nt be hits from out of the place
  12. H

Parked domains earn ?

Wanted to know how one could earn money from a parked domain?
  13. H

Need quality hosting template

$17 per theme?
  14. H

Best Paid Hosting

Are there any softwares that could measure the actual uptime of the server remotely?
  15. H

Additionally also check the reviews of the hosts that you have shortlisted. Talk to people on the forum and you'll have a fair idea.
Back