• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by juaribd

1. J

100GB space and 500GB BW WHM/Cpanel if you pay yearly. your yearly fee will be 60$ and payment...

100GB space and 500GB BW WHM/Cpanel if you pay yearly. your yearly fee will be 60$ and payment mode will be manual by paypal / Libertyreserve . PM me if you are interested or make a support ticket at imaxbd.com/billing
  2. J

--> Domain and hosting for $1 . Not a joke.

OK. Lets do a trial. PM me and I will giveaway 3 account 4 free.
  3. J

Guy's those are not any hacked stuff's nor any hacked CC is used, and i have mentioned that I got it as a Promo. Anyway, its 100% legal.
  4. J

Hello guys. I just got a chance to have a corporate membership with a domain Giant. As a result got chance to register .com /.net / .org /.info at only $1 . Thought that it would be great to share it with you all. And as I have some idle Space, I will provide 512 MB of space with 5 GB Bandwidth...
  5. J

PerfectZ FREE webhosting superdeal is back! With No-Ads

And How long its gonna stay this time?
  6. J

Libertyreserve reseller hosting $3/ year.

8 accounts available now.
  7. J

Libertyreserve reseller hosting $3/ year.

Hello everybody! This is an incredible offer. for some reason, We need to raise the fund in libertyreserve. This packages regular offer is 48$/year. Package contains: Package: WHM Reseller - starter Space: 5 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB unlimited cpanel accounts 99% uptime 10 accounts available...
  8. J

Unlimited & Premium cPanel Hosting For Free!

for plan A, you have to pay 375 post and for plan B, you have to pay 450 post. for a real post it needs 10 minutes. 375x10 minutes = 62.5 hours of typing / brain works for PLAN A & 75 hours of typing / brain works for PLAN B . Does it seems possible? or is it worth for that? Dont you think...
  9. J

Limited Time Offer - Glacier Host

Just waste of time. Never able to load the signup page. either 404 error or does not show anything.
  10. J

[UK Hosting] - Paradox Servers - 10GB/500GB - cPanel

Same problem. Tried 3 times. Every time its denied.
  11. J

Limited Time Offer - Glacier Host

your order page shows 404 error .
  12. J

Free Dedicated Server - Netherlands

You should mention that this offer is only for US and UK residents.
  13. J

[UK Hosting] - Paradox Servers - 3GB/150GB - cPanel

As always, everytime I signed up, it rejected. is there any country restriction?
  14. J

web **BgSa ***hosting serveice

Wrong section. Its a free hosting thread.
Back