• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by KwixHost Aaron

1. K

KwiX Host?

14 hours ago mate.
  2. K

KwiX Host?

I fail to see why it is not suitable, I have absolutely nothing to hide. My transcript basically advised I am an administrator and it is not my registered company, I requested advice on what steps they use for recovery of overdue payments, I requested who the owner under their guidance is...
  3. K

KwiX Host?

What do you mean my response, would you like to see the transcript?
  4. K

KwiX Host?

Jonny, if you are talking about the very last time we spoke correct you told me you didnt have that kind of money, this was only a few days ago when we had just got suspended. I am talking about 2 weeks before then when I phoned you you stated you will try and help out and would call me back...
  5. K

KwiX Host?

I totally did not know that this thread was here... To clear a few things up at no point I assumed ownership of KwiXhost, I have never classed myself as the owner only stated I have been assist in the running and moderation of the forums and server. Jonny the last time we spoke on the...
  6. K

KwiX down yet again

Guys and girls since I posterd saying Kwix Is Back we have had 100% uptime so if you have had a problem during that time please get in touch with the team via the forums.
  7. K

KwiX down yet again

Kwix Host Is Back !
  8. K

KwiX down yet again

I have just renewed the domain folks, things should be coming back to normal very soon. Once again we can only apologise for this unfortunate mishap.
  9. K

KwiX down yet again

KID52, Hi mate its Aaron, how do those NS work? We havent configured them to my knowledge unless Gavin has done it?
  10. K

KwiX down yet again

Ladies and Gentlement, Let me introduce myself formally. My name is Aaron and I am now in charge of kwix-host.com First of all I would like to give my most sincere apologises to all our free clients for the problems they are facing, if they had a domain account and reqested private domain...
  11. K

Kwix-Hosts Shared & Reseller Plans

Hi folks, just to keep you updated on our paid hosting packages, here is what we have to offer: SHARED: Miniature: 5GB HD Space 60GB Bandwidth 50 Cpanel Features Cpanel 11 Backups CGI Perl Fantastico Priority Support Prices: $4 Per Month $10 Per Quarter $17 Per Half $30 Per...
  12. K

Kwix Hosts New Free Packages

Hi everybody, Just to update you all on our current free packages, if you have any questions about them please don't hesitate to get in touch by PM or by replying here. Kwix Tiny: 50mb Space 1GB Bandwidth 1 cPanel Feature (mySQL, FTP, Email) Cpanel 11 CGI Perl Fantastico Hosting...
Back