• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MadeIT

1. M

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I was using Windows XP about for 5 years. Even when windows 7 appears I didn't hurry to reinstall it. But now i think it is too old, and it doesn't compare with with software in our days.
  2. M

Gmail or y mail

with no doubts gmail is the best. I am using device with android and its synchronizing with my account. it is very comfortable.
  3. M

Your First Operating System?

remember first was Windows 98, - it had not so many bugs but there was no XP at that moment. Still remember those freezes ;)
  4. M

Windows 7?

Sure it is better than previous XP OS, but I hope next one Windows 10 with direct x12 will make the deal. But i am still using OS windows 7 because gui is great and there no such bugs or lags.
  5. M

5 Best Pc games according to you?

From stealth best thing is Hitman and metal gear solid, Also I still play some times RPG games. For example fallaut and TES Skyrim and morrowind.
  6. M

Anyone here good at basic photoshop?

I need help, I am looking for a web designer to hire for my project, that could be some freelancer who wouldn't charge very much... could be any rookie with some experience or smth... the question is where can I find one? can anybody help me?
  7. M

Cloud hosting..?

as i realize google drive works pretty much the same as cloud does, right? but there are two types of cloud hosting.. i mean like public cloud and private cloud.. so what is private cloud? i dont really get it.. can anyone explain?
Back