• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mambo50

1. M

Google Adsense Clones?

One will have to use Javascripts + php to clone it. Keep in mind, not all servers have php while javascripts are client end ones.
  2. M

Jan - you git!

It hasn't met decker yet.
  3. M

A few questions regarding hacking

Strange, I read some online reviews aswell which said it wasn't good. However, one thing is for sure ... the certification is quite popular and recognised well. I don't think they have any major competition in this market aswell. Does anybody know of any other EH training provider?
  4. M

I bet you havn't taken the course. One of my friend has and trust me, its so basic. If you are a webhost, you would already know 90% of the stuff. They put up too much stuff in the table of contents or course outline trying to show that they offer a lot in the course but in the end one finds out...
  5. M

I guess something like $150 would be a fine price for the course and if the certificate is of even a little value, I will readily pay $30 - $50 for the exam+certificate.
  6. M

Mysterius Chinese Thing

Seems like a Designer Tea bag to me? *lmao*
  7. M

bill gates spam in india!

You take the time through go through it? I have a reflex action in my body. I see spam and it goes into Junk Box.
  8. M

It wont matter if he calls himself indian, he would still be a canadian living in India. Only way he could be an indian is when he gets the citizenship or green card of the country.
  9. M

lol, and I thought it was china from where we get most of the spam. (atleast i do)
  10. M

Canada?

Can I have a link please?
  11. M

Canada?

hey, how much does a person with bachelors in arts(communication) or bachelors in computer science earn on average in canada?
  12. M

Canada?

Well, I was told by a representative of centennial college and a few counsellors that this is possible. I can do a 3 yr diploma in Computer programming and then join the 4th year of some related bachelor degree program. There were only a few uni. offered this. Take a look here ...
  13. M

Canada?

A bachelors is 4 years. What Im planning to do is that I'll do a 3 year diploma, then transfer my credits to a university, do another year and get the bachelors. That way, I will have a Diploma aswell as bachelors in 4 years instead of just a bachelors degree. What do you think?
  14. M

Canada?

Yes, Im a little late for other colleges since 1st march is the last date for most colleges to apply (for international students). I havn't got my passport renewed yet aswell. On the other hand, Representatives of Centennial College are in my country and offering on the spot admissions. So I...
  15. M

Canada?

Well I dont have much money at the moment and its expensive for Internationa students, so I'll get a Diploma from a community college and will do a job for some time. After that I will transfer Credits to a university and the bachelors from there buy studying for another year. So basically, 3...
Back