• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nanflexal

1. N

Question about Web Admin Panel

also, Im not planning to create VPS on my dedicated server, i just want to have a control panel where i can manage my server. Thanks
  2. N

Question about Web Admin Panel

I'm planning buy a dedicated server & the default Web Admin panel of the server is Webmin and I'm not familiar in Webmin that's i want to use Lxadmin in my own server. I have one question to ask before i purchase my dedicated server, do i need to install HyperVM first before i install...
  3. N

Dedicated Server

MY Dedicated Server server. OS: Centos Database: MYSQL Control Panel: Optional, Lxadmin or/ Cpanel (if cpanel, please include the price) Processor: Intel Quare Core in Cluster Mode or Any other offer RAM: 2 GB UP or any other offer Web Space: 1 or 2 TB Monthly Traffic: Put your bandwidth here...
  4. N

Crissic VPS down?

CS-Skylar please process my Cancellation request, Ticket ID: BTQ-956071 Thanks
  5. N

Crissic VPS down?

I never receive any notification about downtime. in short, you don't care about your customer because if you care, no matter how busy you're, you should inform your customer about the plan or un-plan downtime. you leave us in the dark, that is 3 days in a row
  6. N

Crissic VPS down?

I already move to other VPS provider because of your negligence. i just want a professional service with customer interaction and i want a VPS provider that are willing to give extra mile to their client. my 2 cents, I advice you take up Customer service training to run your business, it can...
  7. N

Crissic VPS down?

Crissic is dead and He did'nt inform us to backup our file, He just disappear. You gave us a lot of problem. go away. I'm looking for Dedicated Server or VPS with ddos protection.
  8. N

Crissic VPS down?

The search for Dedicated Server is on. Bye crissis. I'm lucky because i have external backup my files in crissis VPS.
  9. N

Crissic VPS down?

My VPS down too. No one answering from crissic.
  10. N

Crissic VPS Experiences?

I have no idea why a lot of ppl had negative comment about crissic. Learn Centos and lxadmin it will solve your most common problem. Have a nice day - Nanflexal
  11. N

Crissic VPS Experiences?

yeah right. Base on my experience in crissic.com, They have fast and reliable VPS provider and i never encounter downtime since i move to them.
  12. N

How to install Zendoptimizer 3.3.3 in centos 5 64bit

How to install Zend Optimizer in Centos 5 (64bit)? Thanks ALex
  13. N

VPS Request

please disregard this request. I already purchased VPS a while ago. Thanks
  14. N

VPS Request

Im looking for reliable and fast VPS. VPS Specs: Dedicated RAM: 512 Space: 15 GB: Monthly traffic: 500 GB or more IP: 2 or 3 IPs Port Speed: 100 Mbps SSH Debian OS 64bit Php with send optimizer mysql phpmyadmin Host needs to allow adult content (although my website is not adult site) Price...
  15. N

Submit your FREE resources and services

can i submit my gaming fansite.
Back