• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pirohost

1. P

drunk

Looks like forum Admins have another reason to enforce bans at times when needed. Reason - member was drunk while posting.
  2. P

Have you done everything??

As the summer winds down for some of us this is a good time to recollect and say to our selves "have I did everything I wanted to do this summer?" What haven't you done that you planned to do this summer? - I have not been to the beach - Saved the 20k I said I would - Not work as much as...
  3. P

How much more do you need??

Looking for uptime, reliability, speed, fast servers, good uptime, inexpensive pricing.... things are tough these days and we understand that's why Pirohost prices won't do your wallet any harm and save some $$$ from coming out your hands. Take a look at our shared packages below PH1000...
  4. P

Blow your brains out with our prices and uptime

Looking for money saving offers that won't hurt your bank account? Looking for excellent uptime which won't keep your site down in the dark? Pirohost has just the solution for you. Take a look at our reseller and shared plans below. SHARED HOSTING PLANS Plan Name: PH1000 Disk Space: 1gb...
  5. P

Worst plane crash ever

I just signed on AOL and while going through the news discovered this horrible plane crash in brazil. Take a look at the details at this tragic incident http://news.aol.com/story/_a/fiery-plane-crash-kills-189-in-brazil/20070717190509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001.
  6. P

Need home for new domain

Hi shedevil how are you? Is there a specific time frame on which you can be contacted regarding hosting of your domain name?
  7. P

A whole lot of Kalamari :D

Stuff like this makes me not want to go to the beach.. Has anyone heard about any shark attacks down there is aussie this year?
  8. P

I can't stand this!

It will be real funny if someone published a book with the title LOL, I mean lol has more than become a word, it's become a way of life... a tradition for those of us who spend any amount of time on the internet. What will the world be with out lol?
  9. P

Dealing with the heat???

Global warming is pissing me off... every year it's always a bit more colder or hotter.
  10. P

Dealing with the heat???

How is everyone on the east coast of the U.S. dealing with the heat? I was enjoying a good day off in the A.C. until the POS broke :(.... looks like it's time to get a new AC from ebay.
  11. P

How long will your company last

Lately I've been reading through many different forums and alot of the smaller host say that they are going to be around for a long time. What gurantee does the customer recieve if you are not there to run the business. It's a scary taught but things do happen, im sure that many of us web...
  12. P

National or International

Out of curiosity from the other web host out there are most of your customers nationally based or internationally based. I am thinking of advertising on UK based hosting forums as US dollars will be cheaper but then again nothing is closer than home so advertising nationally won't be a bad idea...
  13. P

Hosting request

Hi and how are you leadas? Based on your requirements of your plan Pirohost can offer you 1gb disk 50gb bandwidth Unlimited FTP, POP3, SQL, POSTGRE, RVSite builder, RVSkin, + 99.5% Uptime and 30 days money back. Monthly cost: $3.00 and egold accepted. More information can be found at...
  14. P

How many admins do you have?

How many administrators do you have looking over your business when you are not there and what features do you look for in a co-admin? Having more help is always better but is it better to do it your self or get it done the correct way or have someone look over things for you to release the...
  15. P

666 More than a number

I personally believe that no matter what the situation is so called "mind tricks" isn't really your mind playing games on you but by super natural forces interfering with our lives. There are just some things that I'm sure happened in everyones life that made us think is our mind playing tricks...
Back