• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RooneyEFC

1. R

cPanel vs directadmin

Thanks for the advice :)
  2. R

What forum software do you like?

vBulletin all the way :D
  3. R

cPanel vs directadmin

Could someone give me the low down on these?. I am new to reselling and currently I have cPanel (6gb space and 30gb bandwidth for $25 a month on an extreamly reliable server) but my host said I will get a large increase if I would move to directadmin... Pros and cons anyone? :biggrin2:
  4. R

StaticHost

I am now beginning to lose hope... :(
  5. R

StaticHost

I am also in the UK... What could possibly go wrong if someone phoned them? (genuine question! lol)
  6. R

StaticHost

I see no reason as to why he would mind if it would help hurry the process along.
  7. R

StaticHost

Thanks for the update Steve.
  8. R

StaticHost

If you are suggesting I am in that category then I hope that bet included a significant amount of money because I am indeed a paying reseller customer. I must admit however my patience is running thin, I have already bought another reseller (before the late annoucement from StaticHost) and any...
  9. R

StaticHost

Appears they have deleted the threads you made :confused4
  10. R

StaticHost

Ok, also I couldn't reply to your PM because; college-student has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
  11. R

StaticHost

Why not just use http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html ?
  12. R

StaticHost

I'd sign it.
  13. R

New to reselling, just bought an account... any tips?

Thanks for the help, I am sharing the reseller account (and costs) with a friend who is on a different time scale (which will help customer support) and at the moment I will only host say 4 accounts so finding the time for customer support shouldn't be an issue. With being a student I also have...
  14. R

New to reselling, just bought an account... any tips?

Following the collapse of Statichost I have just bought a reseller account for £11.70 a month with the following; Space: 2GB Bandwidth: 15GB Cpanel/WHM, Fantastio, unlimited everything else... I know its not the best package but it is very reliable!, I figured this was the main thing to...
  15. R

StaticHost

Anthony has just told me that the host hasn't died. hopefully it is back asap.
Back