• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by savis

1. S

Is it just me, or....

After the overture of social networks, people prefer them to any forums as the answers for most of the questions are sought there. Social networking sites are more than just social networking nowadays.
  2. S

Essential Health products

Acai products are natural antioxidants, they are rich in essential fatty acids, helps in nutrient absorption; contain dietary fiber and high in ORAC. This helps in relieving stress as well. Miracle Mineral Supplement is an answer for infections caused by bacteria, pathogens, viruses & germs. It...
  3. S

How do I get my HTML to the Web server?

FTP or the Host service provider can help you load HTML to web server.
  4. S

What is HTML and XHTML

These 4 points are the vital and major differences between HTML & XHTML • XHTML elements must be properly nested <b><i>This text is bold and italic</i></b> • XHTML elements must always be closed <p>This is a paragraph</p> Empty elements must also be closed A horizontal rule: <hr />...
  5. S

Which script is use by default in HTML?

To enhance HTML, you can use VB Script or JavaScript. But HTML is a Markup Language.
  6. S

WYSIWYG Editors

You can go for Joomla, Word Press, Coffeecup, Web Studio software as per your need. Browse internet and get the details of the applications available and opt for the application that caters your needs.
  7. S

Google Chrome Operating System!

Out of my personal experience, no OS can be as user friendly as Windows. So Google Chrome will take some time to beat Windows 7.
  8. S

Latest Gadgets this 2011

IPAD & IPhone 5 were the two most awaited gadgets of 2011.
  9. S

Vegetables

I have already tried my luck with leafy veggies and tubers. I have onions too in my garden. It is good at least for me to reduce my monthly expenses for veggies. Am planning to expand, but need to get some tips from my local garden center.
  10. S

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & MAC OS. Windows 98 was my best out of all the versions.
Back