• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Stealth-Net

1. S

JSHOST down

All resolved - thanks John. Really happy with the level of support provided by you guys.
  2. S

JSHOST down

There seems to be another outage - I've not checked my sites all weekend but believe it only to have occurred today. I've submitted support requests via the status-blog, so look forward to hearing from you shortly John.
  3. S

JSHOST down

It seems to be.. my sites are still down along with the JSHost site/client area. EDIT: Everything appears to be working now.
  4. S

JS Hosts Down?

Yes. Everything appears to be working again. :classic2:
  5. S

JS Hosts Down?

Anyone else having connection problems with JS Hosts? My site/emails & their site is unavailable to me as of 09:00-11:00(now) today... Thanks.
  6. S

Small Reseller package required

As the previous thread got wiped out in the problems, I need to repost this request: I won't go into the detail of last time just to say that budget is a maximum of £3pm & if I find the host to my satisfaction I'll be purchasing larger/expanding the current package. Support is of paramount...
  7. S

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

Problems solved & everything is up and running again.
  8. S

Steve has replied and is looking into it.
  9. S

My site isn't accessible either I'm going to submit a ticket as the statichost site seems to be working.
  10. S

It was a BT thing - it's working thanks.
  11. S

www.stealth-net.co.uk - my emails & everything else are not working either still.
  12. S

Mine is still down and so is the static host site?!
  13. S

Glad to hear that :) Thanks for sorting things out with Steve. Now, any idea how long it'll take to my site etc. back online? Thanks
  14. S

Steve/Mentok Is there any update as to the problem here please as it's almost the weekend? If it's something that's not going to be fixed in the immediate future I may need to make alternative arrangements (not that I want to). Thanks
  15. S

Thanks for the update.
Back