• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Steve Moore

1. S

GeekRack?

I second that notion. LMAO
  2. S

GeekRack?

*UPDATE* Shequeita was online about a week ago, probably lesser time than that, anyway, I tried talking to her to find out what happened, all I got was NOTHING. She ignored me. So in conclusion, she had no baby, she is fine, just doesn't care about her customers and closed up shop. I was...
  3. S

Geek Rack troubles.

Namepad: Actually I did reply to the ticket, I have been handling his ticket. The ticket has gone on so long not because of Cyberdog but because we've had issues Burst.net getting our licenses we request from them hence the reason we are lets just say not the least bit happy with them and...
  4. S

Geek Rack troubles.

cyberdog, At the time I did not have access to the VPS, I have that access now, but with the licenses especially your situation I am not sure how they are handled so I had to leave it to Shequeita for the license issue. Now we have been trying to help you but when you didn't submit specific...
  5. S

Username change

Yep, I joined as CS-Steve. :P lol
  6. S

Username change

Don't blame me, I'm no longer affiliated with Crissic Solutions so I had to change my username so I went with my real name. :D
  7. S

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Harry, It is others business as this is a webhosting discussion forum, when something happens, its fair to let others know the situation even if they are not hosted with that company. My 2 cents Steve
  8. S

No bashing here, just stated that a host is down, move on if nothing else, we have to assume the worst but seeing as how you posted, good to hear your getting things resolved.
  9. S

I agree, I also don't feel he will be coming back up soon. If he isn't up by now server wise, then he won't be back up.
  10. S

Username change

Thanks Jan, I appreciate it.
  11. S

I'm in MO, USA and they both won't load for me either so something is up.
  12. S

Username change

Ok change it to Steve Moore then please.
  13. S

Username change

Could I get my username changed to SLH-Steve as I have started a new website venture with a friend of mine? Thanks Steve
  14. S

Hello all

Wow, figured I would have had some responses. LOL Come on, don't be shy, I can handle it. LOL
  15. S

Hello all

Hello everyone, I am co-owner of Crissic Solutions and co-owner of ThevBCoders, just figured while I had a chance I would register and drop by to say hello and you'll see more of me I'm sure. Anyway, if this is a sucky intro, let me know, I'll edit this post. LOL Cheers Steve
Back