• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by the-hosting.com

1. T

FREE P4 SERVER for you, somebody need?

I got some high traffic XXX sites, Ill put an ad on there in exchange for a server. How long could this work out for? PM me
  2. T

offshore host

You won't find an offshore host, that can actually offer that ammount of bandwidth for your budget and still be fast and reliable. I can give you that for $50 a month. No overselling offshore cPanel hosting in PANAMA. 24/7 support. email us at contact[at]the-hosting.com
  3. T

Premium OFFSHORE Hosting(PANAMA)

(Our website is currently under construcion as we have only just opened our offshore hosting services to the public) The-Hosting.com has been hosting some of the webs largest offshore websites for almost a year now, and our customers are very satisfied. Our servers are all based in Panama, for...
  4. T

Looking for a Support/Sales staff job

I am still looking for the Support/Sales staff job. I am open to offers! PM me.
  5. T

Looking for a Support/Sales staff job

Hello, I have recently moved all my clients to a friends host, and have given up on my hosting company, meaning I have enough time to take up a Support/Sales staff job for a hosting company. I am also interested in being a forum admin, site admin or server maintainer/admin. My experience...
  6. T

FREE 500MB File Hosting - FREE Premium Account!

Yes speeds are slightly slow at the moment, but will be back to normal in a weeks as we add more servers. At busy times the site can be a bit slow at the moment. Please remember you can also use download managers on the site, to gain maximum speeds. Also thanks for the suggestions about the...
  7. T

FREE 500MB File Hosting - FREE Premium Account!

Yourfilez.com Upload and Download speeds said to be faster than rapidshare! 500mb file hosting FAST servers Upload as much as you want! Go here for free premium accounts!: http://yourfilez.com/index.php?p=fastpass People who donate over $10 will get an account that allow them...
  8. T

As much space / bandwidth as you need! cPanel Hosting! 99.9% uptime!

20 accounts have already gone! only 20 more to go!
  9. T

As much space / bandwidth as you need! cPanel Hosting! 99.9% uptime!

The-Hosting.com As a special promotion we are giving away 40 cpanel accounts. We will give you as much space and bandwidth as you need as long as you can justify it! All we ask in return is for you to put one ad at the top of your site! We are a reliable hoster that has been around almost 6...
  10. T

WHM MASTER Reseller Packages - 20gb space 210gb bandwidth only $25 a month!

The-Hosting.com We have a few special offer WHM MASTER Reseller packages on sale! A MASTER Reseller package allows you to sell reseller hosting as well as shared hosting. There are limited numbers of these accounts available as only a couple can be put on a server, so get your orders in quick...
  11. T

Need reseller 10Gb Disk, 100BW

The-Hosting.com can offer you the following MASTER Reseller Packages. A MASTER Reseller allows you to sell reseller accounts as well as shared accounts! Please contact sales@the-hosting.com for more information Please check http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2184615 for more MASTER...
  12. T

1 free .info give away...

I may be interested in your domains, give me a list of what you have to offer. Thanks Jerome
  13. T

Some bad hosts here that have let me down!

When I first started out, I went with rentaserv. I have many things that can be said about him/her (kurtis stocks). 1st of all she/he stole most of her customers of another company called belkihost, as she used to be one of their support people on msn. She broke their server then took all...
  14. T

CUSTOM Plans for High Traffic Established Sites only!

The-Hosting.com The-Hosting.com is an established host that has been around for almost 6 months. We provide fast friendly support, and 99.9% uptime. We can offer as much space/bandwidth as you will need for high traffic sites, as long as you can provide proof! We offer cPanel with as many...
  15. T

::HUGE Sale!:: MASTER RESELLER ACCOUNTS! from $8.99! - sell reseller acounts!

The-Hosting.com With our MASTER Reseller Hosting, you can start your own full hosting business by selling reseller packages as well as shared packages! Our special software enables you to create Reseller packages, from within your WHM account. If you have any questions, then please send an...
Back