• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by two4one

1. T

Request Fully Managed Reseller plans

Thanks for all your offers. i have accepted Technut's offer.so far everything went well with quick setup.i will post a review after completing my 1st quarter at hostmy1stweb.com Thanks Niranjan
  2. T

Hi All, Thanks for replies. @ServerPoint As stated in post,My budget is below webintellects reseller plan.so am looking for alternatives which are near to its features within my budget.
  3. T

Hi, This is for a new startup (no clients at present), am looking for a Fully Managed Reseller plan where i can start my own brandable hosting service and have billing management and/or affiliate management solution(s) included. something like...
  4. T

request for a hosting

Hi, i need a cheap [proxy/proxy top lists accepted] host.specs are as follows space Min 1Gb BW around 20 Gb ( am getting about 1000 uniques a day ) cpanel fantastico else features (mysql,subdomain,emails,ftp etc..)min 5. thanks
  5. T

Looking for CPanel fast and reliable hosting URGENTLY!!.Ads and posting accepted.

is it a RPG? do you have any reference url to view your site...
  6. T

Free Hosting need for college work & blog

we interested to offer you requested hosting in response we require 1 small google adsense link at any spot on your site/blog. recommended to use a free DNS domain from http://uni.cc ,if not we can arrange a subdomain of our own host.
  7. T

Need Cheap Hosting

here is a WOW plan for you .... 1 Gb Space ( can be extended upon request to 2Gb for FREE) 10 Gb Bandwidth (can be extended upon request to 20 Gb for FREE) 100 emails 1 domain 5 park domains 100 sub domains e-mail tech support all for Just 5$/month Order for 6 months and save 20%..... pay...
  8. T

Free Hosting with 1Gb space 10Gb/month

Hi All, this offer is UP again and am now giving 5 accounts max in a first come first serve basis, and if anyone wants please post... yes.this is because i don't want to give resources those never use it.... i can customize this offer as 3gb ->6gb(i.e. 200% of what you currently using)...
  9. T

Reseller Hosting :100GB Space/1000Gb BW/100 Mb Port

All quiries receivd to me are replied;Offer is still open for new bids for next 24 hrs.i request to add your quote /mode of payment . for intrested people,i request to act fast,as i cann't wait for much time.if any questions, feel free to ask me. i will reply to every mail after choosing best...
  10. T

Reseller Hosting :100GB Space/1000Gb BW/100 Mb Port

Hi All, Greetings! Here am selling just 1 Reselling account with great statistics through which you can start your own web hosting company immediately with the support of a reliable web hosting company..... SPACE 100GB BandWidth 1000GB php/mysql Cpanel (RV Skins) Fantastico WHM your...
  11. T

Reseller Needed

hi, am not undetstanding exactly what are your requirements and if you can provide more details and how the provider is benefited by giving you host ( otherthan banners ) , i will review your request once again and try to help you if want look into , please mail me at...
  12. T

AJAX developer needs hosting

hi, i have a reseller hosting account (with cpanel+fantastico ) where i can provide exactly all what you stated as required in above lines ... condition : 1> all sites you are going to host will be just verified once for content(No illegal content) and language(only ENGLISH) check. 2>you...
  13. T

Free Host needed

hi, i have a reseller account (with cpanel+fantastico ) where i can provide exactly all what you stated as required in above lines ... condition : 1> all sites you are going to host will be just verified once for content(No illegal content) and language(only ENGLISH) check. 2>you have to...
  14. T

Free Hosting with 1Gb space 10Gb/month

Hello Webmasters, I have reseller account and i can accomodate hosting to 1-2 webmasters with the following specs 1Gb space 10Gb bandwidth/month 100 Mysql databases Fantastico Cpanel Qualifying requirements Must have your own domain name Site shouldn't be or have links...
Back