• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by unknown00

1. U

need host with secure ssl for proxy - willing to put ads

on school network, school network now (started yesterday) blocks facebook and myspace. i need/want to access those sites but i need a secure proxy connection. i need OpenSSL and Net::SSLeay installed according to the proxy willing to put ads. i have a domain but subdomain will do. amt of...
  2. U

Geeksteps.com ( Free cPanel Account ) ( Christmas Special : NO POSTING REQUIRED ! )

i signed up and everything worked fine couple days ago and now it's gone. what happened?
  3. U

best alternative to adsense that doesn't require an application?

how is auctionads? i haven't heard much about it
  4. U

that is a good point and i have never thought of that. that really could be possibly why i was banned. only thing i have contrary to it is that the previous owner of my site got accepted to the hard to get accepted ones (don't remember them off the top of my head) and never got banned
  5. U

my site isn't heavily advertised as it pertains to my school only. pretty much everyone at my school knows about it. i'm satisfied with the traffic it gets
  6. U

it's targetted towards students it's a hw helping center site. no one in school in summer, pple in class during day, hundreds of pple on at night
  7. U

outa curiousity why do you need it?
  8. U

so yea i was banned from adsense for invalid clicks after about 2 months. no idea why or how. and of course they won't tell why. made couple hundred dollars never got paid. hate it anyways i've been reorganizing my site and have been trying to look for a good alternative, and have found many...
  9. U

Can anybody please share Namecheap coupon?

MORE4LESS does the samething
  10. U

the best reliable free host with ftp?

how long does it usually take to get approved by cybertoad? ive waited for around 2 hours so far
  11. U

REQ: Cpanel Host with No ads/No Forum Posting MUST SUPPORT .BE Domain

sorry i wasnt clear then. when i meant no forum posting i meant no forum registration too. original editted
Back