• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by visoads

1. V

VisoAds.com VPS for $5 15 GB HD/200 GB BW 2 IPs 256 Guaranteed/512 RAM Burstable

VisoAds.com - Home of the $1 VPS Auctions ! Our Mission - To Revolutionize the way you think about VPS. VisoAds brining you ridiculous specials ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VisoAds VPS give you an opportunity in purchasing a performance VPS for a ridiculously low price. VPS...
  2. V

★★ VisoAds.com VPS starting at only $1 ! 10GB Diskspace/200GB BW 256 MB RAM ! ★★

Current Black Friday Special. Order a VPS for only $10/first month! Order Link: https://secure.visoads.com/order.php?step=2&pid=1&
  3. V

★★ VisoAds.com VPS starting at only $1 ! 10GB Diskspace/200GB BW 256 MB RAM ! ★★

Thanks Flavio, VPS will be setup shortly and sent to you via email :) If you request contact, please do so at our helpdesk, not here on these forums.
  4. V

flavior, I sent you a PM, please reply back to that if you can. Thanks :)
  5. V

Congrats to flaviorodrigues !! Bidding now stopped, Auction winner has been announced! Total VPS Price: $2/first month ! PM has been sent to you flaviorodrigues. Thanks
  6. V

$611 Billion could buy...

I think we could of bought the entire middle east with that kind of money. Or at least the oil fields that we are fighting for. Politics suck.
  7. V

How do you pronounce Taco?

I think its Tah-ko. I would ask someone who speaks Spanish.
  8. V

clarification, time is going to actually be 11:59 pm , not am. PST
  9. V

Egg Nog

i like egg nog. its really good.
  10. V

Current highest bid is only at $2 ! Bid now! Approx about a day left. Contact our helpdesk if you have pre-sales Q's. Thanks
  11. V

Bid raised by $1. Current price for VPS = $2 Let the bids keep coming in :)
  12. V

VisoAds.com - Home of the $1 VPS Auctions ! Our Mission - To Revolutionize the way you think about VPS. What VisoAds Auctions Are and How They Work ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VisoAds VPS Auctions give you an opportunity in purchasing a performance VPS for a ridiculously low...
  13. V

Which would you Prefer?

10mbps unmetered has more bw than 1500 :)
  14. V

10$ a month reseller NEEDED!!!!

Might want to check out resellerscene.com. Their diamond plan offers 10/100GB comes with master reseller too :)
  15. V

I need advice...

No that is not a scam, its low pricing and good specs and your at a profit so who cares what people say? you're offering quality product/service.
Back