• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wct

1. W

SMTP Email with lots of transfer

zoobie please share the free one =)
  2. W

My View on Asian Abuse

eh? hosts ban 210? im in australia and i have a 210.*
  3. W

how much does this domain name worth?

intravenous drip.......
  4. W

Domain Partner ship

i was thinking about archbob's lines hehe "NetRaw all? i get 20% " so you pay the webmaster 80% of your earnings? wow...
  5. W

Domain Partner ship

so you're asking ppl to make content for your sites and you pocket all the money?
  6. W

@ you.com domain

mydomain.com offered it for a while 20mb with pop3 no longer htough
  7. W

Domains $10-under suggestions?

i like registerfly.com
  8. W

Frustration with cybersquatter

thats not illegal nor stealing its just snapnames.com
  9. W

cafepress.com merchandise

does anyone have experience with this site? how reliable and is it worth setting up a store kind of thing with them? thanks!
  10. W

Music oriented site

Hi Any suggestions on advertisers for a music (hip hop, rnb, alternative) news and radio site. Expecting eventually around 2000-3000 hits a day with updated news and music. Thanks
  11. W

namezero unlocked domains?

i asked namezero and theyre taking a long time to reply other questions ive asked previously came back within a few days
  12. W

namezero unlocked domains?

are namezero domains unlocked? i mean namezero plus meaning can i transfer my namezero plus domain to registerfly without it screwing up? its not expired nor still in the 60 day period so those are covered what about locking the domain?
  13. W

Bigger vs. Smaller

i reckon registerfly seems better than godaddy cause what if mydomain no longer free? =O
  14. W

Free Shell.

hmmm iasked something like this down below
  15. W

shell for vhost

are there any free shell accounts out there that has vhosts or allow me someway to setup a *.*.kg as a vhost? thanks
Back