• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting Free Webhosting

I have a somewhat small to moderate website, mainly personal, and a small part of it of my own little business.

-500 MB to 1 GB of webspace
-Bandwidth? Probably 5-10 GB
-cPanel, mainly.
-I'll have a Wordpress Blog in it as well.
-I would like at least 10 subdomains.
-Email addresses? Just 3.

Just to note: I don't get a lot of time online until my laptop is fixed so I would not want to post or put any ads up. If my laptop is fixed in a certain time, I may decide on p2h (but it has to be one time).

I have my own domain: fourteencrosstown.net, if I need to point it to anyone's nameservers.

Thanks!

You can check out some other hosts also that offer free services. Web hosting forums will help you to know more about reliable and stable free host servers.

Why
I have a somewhat small to moderate website, mainly personal, and a small part of it of my own little business.

-500 MB to 1 GB of webspace
-Bandwidth? Probably 5-10 GB
-cPanel, mainly.
-I'll have a Wordpress Blog in it as well.
-I would like at least 10 subdomains.
-Email addresses? Just 3.

Just to note: I don't get a lot of time online until my laptop is fixed so I would not want to post or put any ads up. If my laptop is fixed in a certain time, I may decide on p2h (but it has to be one time).

I have my own domain: fourteencrosstown.net, if I need to point it to anyone's nameservers.

Thanks!
why dont you try theredhosting they are the best in this business with very cheap rates that is hard to match for any other web hosting company

@mark dennis

The Forum Rules said:
Hosting offers that are replies to a poster's request must include ALL of the following information UNDER 25 LINES [including BLANK lines]
Quote:
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

Back