• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS Licenses Lifetime Cheapest

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Product
Official Product Link :- whmcs.com
Hello,
I am selling WHMCS Lifetime Webhost License.
Last Topic Update : 26/March/2015
Have License in Stock

About The License

Webhost License Can be Used to any Website you have one time only.
This License is Branded.
you can by all available addon from WHMCSC Expect Branding removal License.
After buying this license you don't need to pay monthly or any other charges.[you need to pay for your addons if you buy any from whmcs]
you can't reissue this License& license is not transferable.
License is tied with both domain & Ip so if you change your host/IP/Domain than license won't work for you But Don't worry i can provide you 1x Only new license Free of cost

What You Will Receive after Payment
I will Give you license key.your chosen Email&password Than you can login to whmsc Members area.
you can see your License key and Just Download The WHMSC Files from members area and install it with your license key
7mz5Lah.png

After Successfully Installation you can see your Domain/IP at primary Domain Field

Note
All This Licenses are legit not obtained by any means of Fraud/Hack/Crack.
I have Many Hosting Accounts & They provide Free WHMCS License
wink.gif
So I am selling them Here because it's useless for me
cool.gif

Refund Policy
No Refunds
grin.gif
instead of refund i can provide you New License Key& Account in case some thing went wrong with your account.[Which won't happen
grin.gif
]

Message to the Buyer:
In order for us to complete the order.
Please provide the email you want the WHMCS License to be attached to.
And also provide a password for the WHMCS Account.
&Address Info [Optional Else i will use Fake name generator]

Price& Payment Methods
5$/License
[if you buy More than 2 than i can provide you good Discount
wink.gif
]
Payment Via Paypal/BTC

FgVeK7D.png

bZ42MnK.png

BdmbCgQ.png

Feel free to post if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a web host license I'm doubting it'll even work outside their IP space, or eventually the license will be revoked when WHMCS do an audit. Definitely too good to be true and the $5 price tag proves it :)

I've contacted WHMCS. Can you provide the neccessary info to me in a pm?

I'd advice against purchasing anything from this guy until WHMCS has verified. So far, this person has refused to give me the license info for the license in the screenshot he posted when communicating with me over pm.

I got a reply from WHMCS saying the info provided by this guy is not valid. User banned, contact info removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back