• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FOR SALE Boonex Dolphin CMS Account+License

dolphinlicense

Hello forum,

I am selling a Boonex Dolphin license+account (worth $ 400). Plus, I also bought 2 plugins worth $15 and $50. As a total, I am selling an account worth $ 465 for only 85 dollars.

Dolphin is a great software, and it can be transformed to any kind of website - social network, magazine, blog, forum, online-shop, dating website or whatever. The reason I am selling it, is because I am running a different project now and have no time to promote and manage the website.

Here`s a link to boonex dolphin website, if anyone is interested in learning about the software _boonex.com_

Also, having a Dolphin account with a license, will make your further purchases of new licenses (if you will need it of course) way cheaper. All the new versions and updates of software are absolutely free, and administrator always post guides about how to update. But to be clear - the license I am selling is permanent (lifetime), so unless you decide to run a few websites on dolphin, you do not need to buy anything.

The license can

If anyone is interested, please reply so we can email/chat/ or contact in any way.

I am curious, did you ever sell your Boonex Dolphin License? If not, I would like to speak to you about it

codi

Back