• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DebsHost.Com - 20% Discount - 2GB only £9.5/year -20TB BW | UK Based Hosting Provider

debshost

Introducing DebsHost's Industry standard Affordable Web Hosting Packages to FWS members.

We are proudly offering 20% off (*) on our all Shared Hosting plans, specially for FWS readers/members.

Please use FWS15 coupon code to redeem your discount!

Shared Hosting Plans are following:

Plan-1: Silver Hosting - £11.88/year ** £9.50/year with coupon code FWS15
2 GB Storage
20TB Bandwidth
2 Database
Unlimited E-mail Addresses
2 FTP Accounts
5 Sub Domains
1 Add-on Domains
cPanel Control Panel
Free Softaculous Script Installer
Click here to Order Now

Plan-2: Gold Hosting - £2.99/month ** £2.39/month with coupon code FWS15
5 GB Storage
20TB Bandwidth
5 Database
5 FTP Accounts
10 Sub Domains
3 Add-on Domains
cPanel Control Panel
Free Softaculous Script Installer
Click here to Order Now

Plan-3: Platinum Hosting - £4.99/month ** £3.99/month with coupon code FWS15
20 GB Storage
20TB Bandwidth
5 Database
10 FTP Accounts
15 Sub Domains
3 Add-on Domains
Click here to Order Now

Plan-4: Diamond Hosting - £9.99/month ** £7.99/month with coupon code FWS15
50GB Storage
20TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Database
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Add-on Domains
Click here to Order Now

Please use FWS15 coupon code to get your 20% discount.

* Coupon Discount is applicable to new clients/sign ups on their first order only.
** Offer expires on Sunday 31 May, 2015

30 Days Money Back Guarantee
We are confident enough that you will love our hosting services, so we offer 30 days money back guarantee.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, submit a ticket requesting refund within 30 days of your purchase, we will refund your money!

24/7 Ticket Support
We provide 24/7 Ticket based Support as well as Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (GMT) Live Chat support.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.

Testimonials
I loved support ticket service, it was really smooth and quick response from customer service team whenever I needed support from DebsHost. My website is hosted with them, I'm fully satisfied.
I am using DebsHost website hosting service for last two years. I had no problem during this period. Their service is highly appreciated. I would love to recommend them as a good web solution provider.
DebsHost has helped me making the best choice in selecting the perfect domain name for my business. The registration and set up of the service was phenomenally easy. Also its easy to manage.

DebsHost is an UK Based Web Hosting Provider. We are committed to provide top-notch Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SHOUTcast Hosting and VPS hosting to enable a great web hosting experience! We use highly configured hardware to provide a quality service to our clients too! Get in touch with us for any other information.

Back