• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for Not-For-Profits

sarmth

Hi Everyone, I represent BizzNET, a registered Australian business. BizzNET is looking for parties interested in receiving free hosting for their not-for-profit (must be legally registered with verifiable NFP Registration Number)

Please send me an email;
sarah [dot] allen [at] bizz [dot] net [dot] au

hi i need unlimited hosting account with unlimited domain addons and i will put only my religious websites in my account with you if you offer me hosting for lifetime free.

My website is www.torahforever.com and others will show if you ask.

i need unlimited hosting account with unlimited domain addons and i will put only my religious websites in my account with you if you offer me hosting for lifetime free.

SMH....

Hey Sarah, while you're at it... I'll take a FREE unlimited master-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-supreme reseller account. Oh, and it has to have unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited FTP accounts, and unlimited databases. AND... if you could throw on root shell access to the box as well, that'd be great. plz and thx!

SMH....

Hey Sarah, while you're at it... I'll take a FREE unlimited master-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-supreme reseller account. Oh, and it has to have unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited FTP accounts, and unlimited databases. AND... if you could throw on root shell access to the box as well, that'd be great. plz and thx!
I'm going to have to choose you Deeplist :D Here is your unlimited Master-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-supreme reseller account. It has unlimited everything because we host the servers in the 4th Dimension. lol

Back