• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotcom

Hello,

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.

What can you say about hostingsource.com servers stability and speed?

I don't know what you mean by "one snap only", but if you mean you can press a button and reload the OS, that isn't going to happen with Windows 7. It is a violation of the Microsoft EULA for a provider to offer Windows 7, so none of them should install it for you, nor should any have that as a re-install option.

You are going to need a server with IPMI/KVM available and you will need to install the OS yourself using an ISO.

I have never heard about hostingsource.com but considering your budget, you will get a very high spec server around $80-$90 with 16-32GB RAM and 1TB SATA or SSD Drives. iWFHosting and Tier.Net offer cheaper but quality servers, you should check them out.

I think the issue has been already resolved. Just encountered this thread else I have tried to help you out.
Cheers!

I know that findmeaserver.com is really cool option - it is free dedicated server search.
This truly appreciable option will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Try to check alternatives as well, it will show you a list of true web hosts. Take a look at downtownhost.com
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. I know kvchosting.com is good one.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back