• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do I get my HTML to the Web server?

I would recommend FTP too, there is a wide variety of FTP clients from free to paid but I would go with FileZilla which is one of the free ones(for windows)

If you indeed don't familiar with that,you should contact your hosting provider,you may get a satisfying solution directly.

You have to sacrifice a chicken to Marie Laveau after leaving salt by every door and window in your house. Then your web site will magically appear online.

You have to sacrifice a chicken to Marie Laveau after leaving salt by every door and window in your house. Then your web site will magically appear online.

Yeah, that would work too...
but you should first try uploading files with F.T.P and if it won't work, then you might try what Ben has recommended here

Voodoo would be another good option for those who failed to upload their sites using F.T.P or similar programs,
it's magic and it really works!

Filezilla is your answer! It's free so you may uload easy all files to FTP, or use just simple web based uploader of your hoster.

Back