• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get Free hosting by giving us likes on Facebook AND following us on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitWebHost

Legit Web Host is offering free hosting services.
This is how it works.

Our offer only lasts for a week.
Period: from this moment to 0000 on 2 December 2012
Requirements: use the coupon code provided below; like us on facebook; like us on twitter; send a message to Facebook AND Twitter for confirmation; send a message to our support portal for confirmation

Instructions:
1. Your registration will work in the same way a normal registration for our paid hosting services works.
2. Click on Premium Hosting CLICK ME
3. You will have to enter the code "premiumhosting" to get 100% free hosting.
4. Now go to Facebook and give us a like
5. Now go to Twitter and follow us
6. You have to Private Message on Facebook by telling us your real name and your email address you used to register for our free hosting.
7. You have to post on our wall on Twitter by telling us your real name and your email address you used to register for our free hosting.
8. You have to open a new support ticket informing us that you have given us a like on facebook and followed us on Twitter!!
9. You are done!!
10. We will activate your account within 24 hours if you register at night time (UTF+8). We will activate your account within 10 hours if you register at day time (UTF+8).

How to get FREE HOSTING successfully?
If you have gotten all those steps done, YOU WILL GET YOUR FREE HOSTING!!

DO NOT USE OUR SUPPORT TO GET YOUR REQUIREMENTS VERIFIED!!!

••••••••••••••••
Enterprise Premium Hosting FREE FOR A WEEK
••••••••••••••••

50 GB Disk Space
50 GB Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains allowed
Site Builder Included
Instant Backup Included
20 Add-on / Park domains
Unlimited FTPs / Databases
Unlimited Sub-domains

Last edited:
For the enterprise hosting, what should we do after a week and what are the charges?

Do you also offer reseller web hosting?

I have a hostgator reseller but Planning to get a new reseller hosting.

Do let me know.

Sorry to bump this up guys but has anyone tried this out yet? I'd like to see some reviews on how this went out please.
1.gif

There is no reason to keep bumping 3 year old threads. You do this constantly. Reported...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back