• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable hosting for wordpress?

MegganA

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
I have already found demontech.net and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?

How much space/bandwidth do you need? Where do you want to host your website? Whats your website about? Whats your budget?

Don't know anything about them, but I'm sure if you're already wondering about them, that you should contact them directly and check how reliable, fast, professional, helpful and knowledgeable they are. Check out plans and prices with different providers in order to know to which deal to settle.

Can say that compared to our previous hosting company, Demontech.net was like a breath of fresh air.
Their VPS hosting service is perfect. They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful. http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/

You can use our service for Wordpress. We have Softaculous and updated Wordpress to the latest version, if you are interessed, let me know via PM.

What you could do is look up reviews, what actual clients are saying and determine what factors are important to you in terms of reliability; is it uptime, support, features, price, etc.

Agree with DAC's reply. Its always better to read about the hosting service before making a purchase because your website is your identity and should be handled with care!

I know QHoster.com is great web host. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
I know DownTownHost.com is reliable option to get decent hosting solutions. Low cost accounts with many features included.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
I know DownTownHost.com is reliable option to get decent hosting solutions. Low cost accounts with many features included.

What domain do you have hosted with them?

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
I have already found demontech.net and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
I'd also check in at wordpress.org as to what their recommendation is. You could sign up with the wordpress.org support community there and ask your question there as well. There's a good chance you'll find someone who has used the host you have in mind.

Back